- Compatible with Windows Server version 2012 R2 or higher.
- The Windows agent for correct operation must have Powershell version 5 or higher installed.
- In the case of Active Directory servers, TCP / UDP ports 389, TCP 636, TCP 3268, and TCP 3269 must be accessible from the probe. A service account must also be created with permissions to read the Active Directory data.
- Download the agent from https://github.com/AtlasInsideCorp/UTMStackAgent/releases/
- Run windows-agent-[version].exe and follow the installation wizard.
- Access the configuration panel through a browser, using the desktop shortcut or accessing http://127.0.0.1:23948
- Configure the IP of the probe to which the agent will connect in the "Settings" tab.
Installation and configuration in unattended mode
- You can install the UTMStack agent in unattended mode from the command line:
windows-agent-[version].exe /verysilent /supressmsgboxes /host=IP_ADDRESS
Replace "IP_ADDRESS" with the address of the probe host to which the agent should send collected data.