Activity tracker allows you to track the activities of any user. When you mark any user for tracking, you get notified of all the activities the user does. This is a very useful feature for Super Admins to keep an eye on users for various reasons.
Marking User for Tracking
To mark any user to monitor its activities, follow the steps below:
- Select any user in the Directory.
- On the ACTIVE DIRECTORY window, click the Tracking button (as highlighted in the image below).
Figure 33: Active directory – tracking
The Create tracker over objects opens.
Figure 34: Create tracker over objects
3. Click Save and then click the Tracker tab. The selected user (admin-probe) is added to the Tracker list.
Figure 35: Tracker
4. Click the Config notification button located on the top-right corner.
The Tracker notification window opens.
Figure 36: Tracker notification window
5. Type in your contact information and click Save to get notified.
Note: The tracking list of users can be accessed from the Permissions dashboard on the Overview page, as shown in the below image. The Tracked users with changes will show you the tracking list of users being monitored.