Select a previously configured schedule from the tabular list. The following details are displayed:
- Name Definition of the Name. The Name can be chosen freely.
- Comment: An optional comment can contain additional information.
- First Run: Definition of the date and time for the first scan to start.
- Next Run: Definition of the date and time for the next scan to start
- Period: a period after which the task should run again: hour, day, week, or month.
- Duration: Definition of the maximum duration a task can take for its execution: hour, day, week, or month. The duration depends on the given start and ends time. If an end time is defined and the assigned time is expired, the task is aborted and will be suspended until the next scheduled time slot becomes available. This way, it can be ensured that the scan will always run with a specific (maintenance) time window.
Action: You can execute the following actions:
- Task(s) using this schedule: The Name of the tasks using the schedule.
- Edit schedule: You can edit the Name, comments, start date, period, and duration.
- Delete the schedule: Not possible if the schedule is in use.
You can filter the results by Name, first run, next run, period, and duration.
Click on the New schedule tab to configure a new schedule.