Compliance management is the process by which managers plan, organise, control, and lead activities that ensure compliance with laws and standards. UTMSTack focuses on the digital environment of the entities to determine if they effectively maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information they hold.
- New compliance report
- Compliance management
New compliance report
UTMSTack compliance management menu displays three options: 1. New compliance report 2. Compliance management 3. Dashboards This chapter deals with the new compliance report operation.
New compliance report
If our predefined reports do not suit your needs, you can either modify an existing report or generate a new report. You can define:
- The industry standard: HIPAA, GDPR, GLBA, SOC, and ISO, or add a new standard.
- The section with a name and description, or add a new section.
- The solution: the solution proposed by the system.
- Search dashboard: you can add a dashboard to the report. A dashboard displays information from multiple data sources into one, easy-to-access place.
The report will be saved to a JSON format file.
UTMSTack compliance management menu displays three options: 1. New compliance report 2. Compliance management 3. Dashboards This chapters deals with compliance management operation
This view displays a column with different regulatory standards (you can add new standards). Clicking on any of them shows the related sections. You can edit or delete them.
In case you are looking for a section or report for further analysis or review, two search bars allow you to search directly by section or report. Besides, you can add or delete new sections.
If you delete one section, all the associated reports will also be deleted.
The reports can be exported to a JSON format file. You can also import Compliance (JSON format)
UTMSTack provides over a hundred pre-built compliance-reporting templates. You can effortlessly create, edit, save, and export any report to demonstrate compliance during an audit easily.
You can find these templates on Compliance> Compliance management>View compliance
- HIPAA. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act establishes the standard for the electronic exchange, privacy, and security of health information, protecting patient data. This includes covered entities and business associates. Any organization that electronically transmits or stores healthcare information must deploy security procedures to guarantee its safeguard
- ISO 27001. ISO/IEC 27001. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) developed 27001 to implement information security controls.
- GDPR. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applied to organizations that collect or process data from European residents or have a residence in the UE. If an organization selling products or services, has facilities or runs a web site in the EU, the GDPR is applied
- GLBA: It is a United States federal law that requires financial institutions to explain how they share and protect their customers’ private information.
- SOC: Developed by the AICPA, SOC 2 is specially designed for service providers storing customer data in the cloud. That means SOC 2 applies to nearly every SaaS company, as well as any company that uses the cloud to store its customers’ information.
In this view, you can use a search bar to search by solution, and it is possible to add new sections.
UTMSTack compliance management menu displays three options: 1. New compliance report 2. Compliance management 3. Dashboards This chapter deals with dashboards operation
A dashboard is a type of graphical user interface that provides at-a-glance views of key performance indicators (KPIs) relevant to a particular objective.
In this case, UTMSTack displays a drop-down list with the regulatory standards dashboards, so you can easily select any of them.
Clicking on any of them shows a tabular view of the sections with a brief description. Click on any row to display a new windows where you can filter by time and save to a PDF document.
You can use the search bars to search by solution, or directly by the name. You can add a new standard section.